Monday, January 14, 2013

Passion and Love

In year 2012,   when I talked about my job and working environment. 
You will feel my enjoyment and how much I love my job.
I love my job because met the good one.
I feel a true heart,  honesty and appreciation from people that I like.
Even my boss also can see my passion towards work and job.

Today, I am losing my passion and my love towards thing I am going to do in this whole year.
It is because people that I like going to leave?
I didn't like the system that assigned to me? 
Because I hate office politic that impacted me?

I am not sure.
For sure, I still up sad for the changes. 
I feel the appreciation but it just not the essential of my passion towards work anymore. 

I love something because of the people.
I hate something also because of the people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment