Sunday, September 26, 2010

Muscular Man

I like muscular man, precisely I admire muscular man.
I think this is because no one can give me sense of security - physical or mentally.
That why I like to watch action movies, heroes usually very man.
I also like idol group that have fine tone body. It's seducing~~~~
I have 3 sister and a younger brother. I didn't have big brother...
Grow up with girl like man but no matter how man they are,
they're still is female. Among my schoolmate, no one is muscular in my eyes.
Hmm...xiang xin might be but he too naive,
so cannot give your a sense of security in the mental aspect.
Form 6 also don't have cause my class only got 2 boys,
one of them is my secondary schoolmate.
So...there were not muscular man in my life until Form 6.
In University, haiz....
not much different with secondary school life.
Gosh, where is the macho man?
But please don't misunderstood, I enjoy to see muscular man but not to crush with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment