Tuesday, June 9, 2009

09-06-1009

Recently only realize hard to accept things that you don't like or hate. After moving out and before I take back my motocycle, many things happen. I saw many kind of human behavior within this period. Even though I knew that is natural, but still, I can't accept it. Of course people will care about themselves 1st, we cannot tell them not to and who won't? I just want to said that I'm really a bit disappointed about this matter. I thought we really can live like a family, didn't care everything that gonna use or needed in our life...but appearancely, they do care! That make me want to hide myself. I'm not asking the same wages but at least cover it up. Don't let me knew that you actually can do it but you just not willing to do. Too many things come up in my brain lately, make me upsad..Maybe working now so will miss many things. I even put a picture at my room to memorize the day with props group. I really like the feel when all of us working togather, happy, true and honest. That my home when I upsad. I still remember that was a day that I'm doing things alone and I'm chatting with my sis. At last, I'm very mad about her and I hang up the phone..I cried. Really felt warm when he comfort me using his way. Really touch at that moment.
Currently wonder why people can't just tolerance with other? After I try for few time, I decide not to try anymore because that seem like wasting the time to do something that useless. Neither with housemate or friends. Hate to do something that not gonna work. I didn't care and don't want to care anymore, just stay at my world then do whatever I wanted for now. I think this is much more better. Stuborn is a personality which really hard to change. That the conclusion!

No comments:

Post a Comment