Sunday, March 29, 2009

QS 3rd Meeting-What a memorable Day

Today I wake up at 7.38am but didn't want to wake up so kept hiding my head under the blanket.
Finally, I wake up at 8.30am since I actually fall asleep at around 4am le! Brush my teeth, wash my face...then having breakfast. The meeting start at 9am.

Bei Shan come before the meeting with Guan Lee and Shu Mei. Bei Shan look very tired and the meeting start at 9am. The battle is on!

The summary of the meeting some we support, some we refuse to accept...Bei Shan really a unique person. The most shocking thing she do is, she ask my opinion about her view on a issues. But before I give her the reponse in second, she already raise her hand and speak out her idea...I was totally shock!!! I felt she is really interesting and funny! Today I saw the other side of her, really impress me. But still both of us weak to deliver our opinion to others...sometimes MSC just ignore us and continue the meeting...so absurd.

The meeting end at 4.35pm I guess. Cause our senior-Mr. Lee Chee How have drive to UKM so he fetch us after the meeting. He bring us to eat satay at Kajang at Restaurant Malaysia. What a unique name! This is the 2nd times I go to the restaurant and have satay there. The satay some taste like the 1st time I ate but some seem like different. But still..very delicios!

After the meal, go to the biggest stationary store at Kajang and buy some pens. We go to Bukit Mewah because we wanna see the night view and today is Earth Hour 2009. We all thought all people will switch off the lights for one hour from 8.30 pm to 9.30 pm. Even we just see the twins-tower who really take action for that, less people support the event.

But this does not affect on us to having a delicios meal, enjoyable drinks and romantic's enviroment of the cafe. We play cards and talking craps...till we start to do some silly actions at the cafe.

We playing 'tortoise' but at 1st we did not decide to punish the person who hold Ace at last. Suddently we all challenge each other and decide to do punishment to the person who hold Ace.
Argg...I do the most embrassing act there!!! Unbelieveble!
All of us are laughing till tears come out and cannot stop for a while...
Hah...Too embrassing until we do a plan about how we gonna leave the cafe.
After we play the last game, we pay the bill and excute the punishment by...and then we quickly leave the cafe ASAP.
Hahaha...wish what is the punishement?
It's a secret!
We all are crazy people, doing the nonsense thing at public...
However, today is a memorable day.
We already plan what we gonna do when we bring other member of Masheng to the place and we name is as CHEE HOW'S GRADUATE WISH PLAN!


1 comment: