Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day before QS 3rd meeting

This day is the most busiest day for me. I'm still typing the report for QS meeting at 3am and the most important thing is I had 2 interviews at the morning! I didn't prepare at all! Usually I'll take a look at the company profile, vision, mission and some performance of the company. However, I felt sleepy and I slept at 3++am after finished the report. I plan to wake up at 6am but I couldn't make it so I wake up at 7pm cause my 1st interview is schedule at 9am ( Too early for me la). I wash my intimate as fast as I can and quickly prepare myself.But stil...late a bit for the time that I promise Ting Xuan.

Both of us are so blur...taking taxi till the destination-Sunway Damansara, but we didn't know where the company are. Luckily the person who interview us( Aaron Kwan) call us and give us direction to go to the company. The interview start after we fill up the information that they need. The way he interview us is very unformal because we just like chatting and the conversation is more to sharing about what we had learn, what had been happen in our life, what is our hobby....I'm quite comfortable with the way he do the interview because I won't felt nervous and stress at the moment.

Interview end about half hour I guess and I have to rush for another company cause the 2nd interview is schedule at 11am. Luckily Che How fetch me to Mont Kiara so I didn't late for the interview. This time, the interview session is formal than the 1st interview. But the person in charge didn't ask too much about the skill that I possess because the software that the company use is totally different with what I had learn. He just told me about what is the job scope for an intern and some skill they might needed. But what I think important in this interview, he wants people who have the right attitude but not skills only. He said they willing to teach but condition is the person willing to learn the new things. Yea...I think this is important.It's my luck beacuse he did not ask too much about the company. I had downloaded the company profile but I just roughly read it without understand it very well...

Ting Xuan said I'm too steady cause did not scare at all even did not prepare well. Actually I'm worry about it but what can I do? I have no time to read thru all the info about both company.

I come back to UM about 1pm. Have a nap and wake up at 4pm but still have to continure for the report. After that, I go to Yoga class even the rain is quite heavy. After the class, I rush back to college by papa's car. Take a bath and take all the stuff to lobby. Just simply eat and rush to library meet with Hung Min, Pei Wei and Peng Heng. Tonite we gotta attend QS 3rd meeting at UKM. Wei Jie fetch us ti Mid Valey KTM station and we all reach the destination at 9.30pm. The meeting should start at 8pm but just to wait all the representative of each U, we start later than that.

Finally, the pre-meeting start at 10.30pm and end at about 2.15am. There are some issues we have to discuss and we have to decide what are we stand for each of the issues. So we go to a mamak stall around there with UPM representative. At last, it not a discussion but a chatting moment between us..haha.

But of course we also discuss about the issues and make some dicisions. We go back to the house at 3.20am and finally after a tiring day, I slept at 3.45pm.

Today very lucky because there will be a person showing up when I needed them. Like Che How fetch me to Mont Kiara, papa fetch me go back to college and Wei Jie fetch me go to Mid Valley.

Huh..what a tiring but lucky day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment