Friday, November 27, 2015

Silence is gold?

Back to support PIB since July.
1st project was e-statement auto enrollment. 
Although it was rush and I was a little bit unprepared...but it still rolled out successfully.
Then while helping my colleague take up the unfinished UAT, I also preparing for next project - eIBFT.
I remember the kick start was in August... and I was quite free so I took up initiative to go through the FS...
I was preparing the test script from August and finished it up early October I think...
For 2 months... I just prepared for the project and doing some adhoc UAT...
It was too relax... haha
When the UAT started, UAT timeline had shorten to 2 weeks time...
It was very rush and I've been OT for the past 2 weeks...
Finally UAT was signed off yesterday...
Although rush... but I don't think my effort were a lot.
We were using existing setup and ride on ATM host for the new function. GL entries also modified from ATM.
When Business user told me it was my hardwork paid off when I said I feel lucky as I did not met any major defects thorough the whole UAT while another team, Elsa is still struggling with ATM Reports.
I dare say nothing... guess silence is gold...
old saying is come out from wise man....
I didn't take other people's credit.
But I will accept if someone want to give me credit....
Although deep in my heart... it is very awkward as I don't think I am contributing a lot. Not sure people give me credit because I am capable in what am I doing or they just say it for fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment