Thursday, November 22, 2012

Assertive! ?

Today early in the morning I was caught by my boss and talking about some iasur in the project that we are involving.

Suddenly she was sharing how should we deal with our big boss.
She said we must response to her question and get her answer.  1st impression is very important to my big boss. She said I am still okay cause I am very assertive. Mean I know how to sell myself.

Wow...impressive! !

Never thought she will sharing with us about this. I ask Dason where LCL see assertive in me
He replied that I get what I want but not hurting people.
Wow!! What a major changes in me.
I used to be cannot separate work and personal.  But now I did it!! Yeah!! Good for me!

I even happy when I read my boss annual review. She stated my strength and work performance.  What surprise me is, she put "none noticeable" in the area of improvement!

OMG!!!

She trust me so much!!!

Is this what I get of being honest and willing to share?
I am telling myself being honest to me these 2 years.
And now...I did it!!!

I am so happy and laugh very load today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment