Sunday, November 25, 2012

2012 Annual Review


2013 is coming.
Boss performed performance evaluation for year 2012.

I am very very very happy and this happiness is lasting for few days and I guess it will continue until I receive letter for annual salary revision exercise.

There is 3 categories for boss to evaluate and below are the comments of her.

1st: Job output

Highly effective & productive.
Produce work far more superior than her level

2nd: Major strength

Always dependable to carry out tasks/assignments well.
Knows when to escalate to next level of reporting.
Lots of drive energy.
Has passion for her work.
Learns very fast.

3rd: Area of improvement

None noticeable

Actually I got a lot of areas to improve.

1.Impatience
   I got no patience to listen in the meeting nor presentation of those

2. Careless
   I miss out a lot of things to test in UAT.
   I always send out email without proper understanding.
   Forget to follow up for my task.

3. Poor English
   After working for 1 and 1/2 years, English grammar still very poor ~_~

This is the 3 main things I need to improve.
Boss got no time to correct my grammar already, cause she busy with her work now.
I have to take care my own. I actually to read more to improve it or take course.
Hopefully it will works.

I have contract assigned under me, hence I really need to be patience to them as I need to teach them to do the work.
Now I am using excel to write down task that required follow up and clean up.
Hopefully this will help.

I am happy and satisfy for this review as I always feel imbalance for the work load and responsibility.
I know my boss is a observer but I need tangible recognition.
This just come in the right time.

I print out the comments and stick it on my room as a self motivation.

Love my boss ~
                   



No comments:

Post a Comment