Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fantastic date!

Last night I have a fantastic night with my friend - Ween Yee.
Can you imagine which both are girls but doing nuts' things? Haha
Yesterday, I work for OT until about 7pm.
I get home about 7.30pm like that la...
Then I quickly take bath then go to Ween Yee house.
Luckily I got Google search the map to go to her's place
I get there before 8pm then start our journey to Mid Valley...
Ween Yee very noisy in the whole journey...Haha
That very fun and make me very very relax...
I told her that's the way to drive in KL area...
She just keep asking me to take care of her safety...
The journey take about 25 Minutes I guess...
I take the wrong way near the Station U..
then we ride go thru the pedestrian so that we can go straight away to MV
We 1st plan to eat at Manhattan(duno spell right or wrong)
but when we saw the price...we straight away go out from the restaurant...
Haha,both act so stupid....
Finally we decide to have our dinner at Kenny Roaster...
After dinner, talk a walk around MV then go home lo~
Funny things is...I forget the exit of motor land at pantai XXX
so we make a turnaround directly at the road then exit it...
Ween Yee cannot tahan the way I ride moto...keep blabing.....haha
We go to Maple to eat again...but on the way at federal highway...
I forgot what I ride is motor...Haha..forget to ride to motor land...
She start to blabing again....
At last , we finally arrive maple safely and having our supper there
We chat a lot and really having fun with the time we spend togather
It makes me forget everything, my tasks, stress...unhappy things....
I get home at 11.45pm...
What a wonderful day~

No comments:

Post a Comment