Thursday, July 29, 2010

My worst day

Min Woo's birthday fall on 28 July, I should felt happy but worst thing keep happen to me these days.

Case 1: Sick
Fall sick for a week. Get cold, cough, a little bit fever and sore throat.

Case 2: Renew Roadtax
Because I need to renew roadtax so need pay all the fine of traffic.
It's cost me RM300.
God damn it. I just get my salary for promoter for RM350.

Case 3: Lose all data in my computer!
Sent Blacky to HP center.
Back with the corrupted OS.
Accidentally delete all my data that just back up!
What the hell!!!!!!

Case 4: Met snatchers
Fuck thing happen in the most memorable day!
I lost my identity card, license, some cash, wallet!
I lost my N73 as well.
Lost my heart some where cause get shocked by the incident...

Worst thing keep happen continuously.
I just can conclude : Damn it!
What the fuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment